Candidates can choose any of the following modes to apply for the MUOET/SMIT-2015.
Candidate need to purchase the online application form to file the online application to SMU courses. For purchasing the online application form, candidates need to purchase the online application form using a credit/debit card. Click here to register and purchase the online application form.
- If downloaded from the website then the candidates are supposed to send a DD of Rs 1600 (Rs 600 for Prospectus + Rs 1000 for entrance exam fee) along with the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
- If collected from the bank then the candidates are supposed to send a DD of Rs 1000 (entrance exam fee) along with the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
- Instructions to fill offline form:
- Forms must be filled in applicant's own handwriting.
- Use only BLACK or BLUE Hi-Tec point type pen to fill up the form.
- Applicants must paste their most recent colour photograph (not older than 3 months) in the appropriate place. Do not pin or staple the photograph.
- Square boxes provided in the forms are only for writing the alphabets in capitals or numbers. The alphabet or number should be written in any one box. Wherever codes are given, fill the boxes in the application form with the appropriate codes.
- Overwriting, striking off or erasing in the form may lead to rejection and should be avoided. Any discrepancy in the statement and/or submission of incomplete forms will lead to rejection of application /cancellation of admission.
- Keep a photocopy of the filled application for future reference. Application number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Applicants who are required to submit photocopies of marks cards, certificates or any other document must ensure that:
1. The photocopies are taken on A4 size paper only
2. The print is clear, legible and readable
3. Both sides are photocopied if the original marks card is printed on both sides
4. Application number must be written at top right corner of all the photocopies
- Do not fold the form. Do not staple or clip the form with any other enclosures, keep it loose. All marks cards and certificates, if any, must be stapled together. Demand Draft/s must be kept loose.
- The entrance test fees can be remitted through Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of 'Manipal University' payable at Manipal or Udupi. The application number and name should be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
NOTE: Each applicant should submit only one application for a given group.
Application and Entrance Test Fees once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.