Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited applications for the post of Veterinary Officer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2017.
Last Date of Application: 25 April 2017
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering): 04 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 39 Posts
- Scientific Officer (DNA): 02 Posts
- Assistant Controller (Printing Offset): 01 Post
- Sub- Editor: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Professor: BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with first class or equivalent either in BE/B. Tech. or ME/ M. Tech. If a class/ division are not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division.
- Veterinary Officer: Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Scientific Officer (DNA): M.Sc. 2nd Class in Molecular Biology/ Human Biology/ Human Genetics/ Bio-Technology/ Microbiology/ Forensic Science / Physical Anthropology / Bio-Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized university with evidence of specialization in DNA analysis / Profiling or its equivalent from a recognized University. Three years post M.Sc. experience in research training and analytical work in one of the above or allied subjects. (Research work done for doing Ph.D. degree shall be counted in total experience).
- Assistant Controller (Printing Offset): 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board. Degree Course of at least four years duration in Printing Technology with specialized subject of Offset Printing or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/ H.P Government.
- Sub- Editor: Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication or Bachelor of Public Relations or Bachelor of Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University.
Below 45 years of age
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 25 April 2017.