HPPSC Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications for the posts of Regional Manager, Works Manager, Manager and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the online process on or before 29 November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 29 November 2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Vacancy Details:
- Regional Manager (Class-I): 04 Posts
- Manager (Technical): 01 Post
- Works Manager: 07 Posts
- Traffic Manager: 10 Posts
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (with World's 1st 64 MP Quad Camera) on Sale: Check Details
- Bluetooth Headphones, Beard Trimmer & More Items at Huge Discount: Check Today's Deals
Educational Qualification for Regional Manager and Other Posts:
- Regional Manager: Bachelor of Law (LLB) + Master of Business Administration (MBA) OR Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with MBA degree from any recognized University/Institute.
- Manager (Technical): B.Tech. Degree with Mechanical/Auto/Electrical and MBA.
- Works Manager: B.Tech. degree in Auto or Mechanical Engineering.
- Traffic Manager: MBA/M.Com./M.Sc./B.Tech. Degree from a recognized institution.
Age limit: 18 - 45 years (Age relaxation as per the rules)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- Plus Rs. 6000/-(Grade Pay) for Regional Manager, Rs. 15600-39100/- Plus Rs. 6000/-(Grade Pay) for Manager (Technical), Rs. 10300-34800/- Plus Rs. 5000/-(Grade Pay) Works Manager and Rs. 10300-34800/- Plus Rs. 4200/-(Grade Pay) for Traffic Manager
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 11 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to fill the online application through HPPSC’s official website on or before 29 November 2019. After submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested/self-attested documents.
Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019, 1356 Vacancies Notified for GD Constable Posts, 10th Pass Eligible
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019 for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Integrated Test Range) Posts