HQ Eastern Air Command, Indian Air Force invited applications for recruitment of various Group ‘C’ civilian posts. The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. It is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. LDC: 1 Post
2. Store Keeper: 2 Posts
3. Assistant Store Keeper: 3 Posts
4. CMTD: 1 Post
5. Cook: 7 Posts
6. Painter: 1 Post
7. Carpenter: 1 Post
8. MTS: 36 Posts
9. Mess Staff: 12 Posts
10. Labour on Amn Duty: 1 Post
11. Ayah: 4 Posts
12. Dhobi: 2 Posts
13. Safaiwala: 14 Posts
Total no. of post: 85 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years for LDC post.
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years for others post.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
• Store Keeper: Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent pass.
• Assistant Store Keeper: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• CMTD: 10th Class with valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicles and professional skill in driving and knowledge of Motor mechanism.
• Cook & Mess Staff: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board with 6 months experience in the trade.
• Painter & Carpenter: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board and possessing ITI certificate in the appropriate/akin field or trade.
• MTS: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• Safaiwala: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 for LDC, Assistant Store Keeper, Painter, Carpenter and Cook.
• Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400 for Store Keeper.
• Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 for Others.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application form signed and complete in all respect along with copies of age, caste, educational, technical and experience certificates, passport size photographs and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for should be sent to the respective Air Force station.