Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the recruitment of Clerks in Public Sector Banks 2014. The Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by IBPS tentatively in December 2014.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Starting date of Online Application: 12 August 2014
- Last date of Online Application: 01 September 2014
- Date of Examination: 06 December 2014/ 07 December 2014/ 13 December 2014/ 14 December 2014/ 20 December 2014/ 21 December 2014/27 December 2014
- Date to Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates: 07 November 2014 – 17 November 2014
- Date to Download Call letter for Examination: After 17 November 2014
- Date for Pre-Examination Training: 17 November 2014- 22 November 2014
- Date of Declaration of Result status of examination (CWE): January 2015
- Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2015
- Conduct of Interview: February 2015
- Provisional Allotment: April 2015
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 August 1986 and not later than 01 August 1994 (both dates inclusive)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application Fees: The application fees is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all other candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 12 August 2014 to 01 September 2014and no other mode of application will be accepted
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and interview. The candidate who qualify the written examination will be called for the interview. After clearing second round, the candidates will receive their appointment letters.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Banking Group