Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection invited application for recruitment to the post of Hindi translator on a contractual basis. Selected candidates will be responsible for translating confidential question papers in Hindi language and the development of Objective type/ Descriptive tests. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013. IBPS is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
- Opening date of receipt of Application Forms: 27 June 2013
- Closing date of receipt of Application Forms: 10 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of Post: Hindi translator
Number of Post: 1 Post
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 62 years as on 1 June 2013.
- Retired persons can also apply.
1) Masters Degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level;
2) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective)
3) Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level;
4) Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
5)B.A (Hons) in English/Hindi with English/Hindi as subsidiary/(Modern Indian Language)MIL subject
6) BA Pass course with English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years
- Proficiency in computer
- At least 3 years of working knowledge in Hindi translation
Candidates will be selected by a committee and such selection will be final.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can forward their application including the mandatory information such as experience, expected salary and photocopy of all necessary documents to the address given below:
The General Manager
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
- Candidate must superscribe “Application for the post of Hindi Translator”