Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection invited application for recruitment to the post of Hindi translator on a contractual basis. Selected candidates will be responsible for translating confidential question papers in Hindi language and the development of Objective type/ Descriptive tests. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013. IBPS is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Detail of Vacancies
Name of Post: Hindi translator
Number of Post: 1 Post
1) Masters Degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level;
2) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective)
3) Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level;
4) Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
5)B.A (Hons) in English/Hindi with English/Hindi as subsidiary/(Modern Indian Language)MIL subject
6) BA Pass course with English and Hindi as main subjects and not as a paper in all three years
Candidates will be selected by a committee and such selection will be final.
How to apply
The General Manager
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101