Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination for Recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks of the country. The question paper for CWE PO Exam comprised of 5 Sections including Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry, Reasoning, English Language, and Computer Knowledge. Each section contains 40 objective type questions with 5 options.
The banking team of jagranjosh.com has come up with section wise tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam. Some tips and strategies for Reasoning Section are mentioned below.
• Mental alertness and logical skill is required to solve the reasoning section of IBPS PO Exam: Reasoning.
• One needs to understand the nature of question first from previous year question paper
• Develop the skills of time management to make themselves prepare for solving questions in a speedy manner
• More and more practice of previous year and model question papers will be helpful
• Online test would be a better option to judge your speed in solving reasoning section
Importance of Each and Every Chapter in Reasoning
Importance for IBPS PO 2013
(On the basis of questions asksed)
|Cources of Action||Medium|
|Cause and Effect||Medium|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Low|
|Alpha-Numeric Sequential Puzzles||Low|
|Arrangements-Linear & Circular||High|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||High|
ECIL Recruitment 2019 for 15 Tech Officer and Scientific Assistant Posts, Apply Online @ecil.co.in
JUIDCO Recruitment 2019, 16 Vacancies Assistant Project Manager Posts
FCI 2019 Exam Pattern: JE, Steno, Typist and Assistant Online Phase I and II
RINL Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2019, 319 Vacancies for Trade Apprentices Posts