ICAR- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Programme Officer and Data Entry Operator/Para Taxonomist on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 17 November 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 17 November 2017
ICAR-CAZRI Vacancy Details
- Programme Officer: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator/Para Taxonomist: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Officer & DEO post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Programme Officer: MSc in Natural Sciences/Environmental Science/MCA/B.Tech./BE, well versed in computer applications/Web Development with minimum 3 years experience.
- Data Entry Operator/Para Taxonomist: Graduate, good knowledge of computer technology (website development, designing, internet, publication etc.); one year experience/12th Passed with good knowledge of computer technology with two year experience/Certified Para-Taxonomist.
- Programme Officer: Not exceeding 45 years
- Data Entry Operator/Para Taxonomist: Not exceeding 30 years
How to Apply for ICAR- Central Arid Zone Research Institute Programme Officer & DEO Post 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with bio-data on plain paper duly signed, recent color passport size photograph on it and Original certificates of all the relevant certificates on 17 November 2017 at 11 A.M. at Dr. Raheja Library, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur-342003 (Rajasthan).