ICAR-Central Potato Research Institute invited applications for Technical Assistant, Technician, Steno Gr. III, Lower Division Clerk and Skilled Support Staff Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- Last Date of Application (far-flung areas): Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Library & Information)- 01 Post
- Technician- 12 Posts
- Steno Gr. III- 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- 05 Posts
- Skilled Support Staff- 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant (Library & Information)- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science/Information Science from a recognized University.
- Technician- Matriculate with one year certificate in Agriculture / Horticulture from recognized Institution.
- Steno Gr. III- 12th Class pass equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University
- Skilled Support Staff- Matriculate or equivalent pass.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned authority within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement and within 45 days for far-flung areas.