ICAR Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) invited applications for recruitment to 03 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates can walk-in for the interview on 13, 15 and 16 April 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 13, 15 and 16 April 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology with one year research experience. Work experience in Nanotechnology and completed pre-Ph D course work from any university is desirable.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have MSc in Zoology/Life Science/Biotechnology/Physiology/Biochemistry. Candidate with experience in molecular endocrinology will be preferred.
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should have MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology. One year laboratory experience in molecular biology/one publication is desirable.
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 16000 per month + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 12000 + 20%HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 14000 +20% HRA for 3rd year
- Technical Assistant: Rs 10000/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview at ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneshwar with all relevant documents and proofs of age, experience, qualifications, caste etc on 13, 15 and 16 April 2015 at 10:30 am.