ICAR-CSSRI Recruitment 2019: ICAR-Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 23 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview - 23 April 2019
ICAR-CSSRI Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow -02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Senior Research Fellow –Master’s degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Bio Technology/Molecular Biology/Genetics or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow-Master’s degree in Agronomy/Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/Soil Science/Environmental Science/ Agri Physics Chemistry/Geology/Remote Sensing.
Age Limit – 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to Apply for the ICAR-CSSRI Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 April 2019 along with the documents at ICAR-Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, Kachhwa Road, Zarifa Farm, Karnal -132 001.