ICAR – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR- CSWRI), Rajasthan Jobs Notification: ICAR – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR- CSWRI), Rajasthan invited applications for the post of Young Professional - I & II. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 April, 10 April and 13 April 2018.
- Interview Date: 7 April, 10 April and 13 April 2018
ICAR- CSWRI Vacancy Details
- Young Professional - II (Vety. Officer) - 01 Post
- Young Professional - I (Laboratory Technician) - 01 Post
- Young Professional – I (Field Technician) – 01 Post
- Young Professional – I (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Young Professional - I (Computer) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional - I & II Posts
- Vety. Officer: Possess B. V. Sc. Degree and A.H.
- Laboratory Technician/ Field Technician: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline.
- Young Professional - I (Electrical): Possess Diploma in Electrical.
- Young Professional - I (Computer): Possess BCA Degree or B. Tech. in Computer or IT.
Age Limit - between 21 to 45 years (age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to Apply for Young Professional - I & II Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 07, 10 & 13 April 2018 at 11:00 AM onwards in the office of the C.S.W.R.I, Avikanagar.