ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) invited applications for the post of Junior Nurse & Project Technician. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 December 2017.
Date of Interview: 12 December 2017
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy Details
- Junior Nurse: 04 Posts
- Project Technician III: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Nurse & Project Technician Posts Job
- Junior Nurse: 10th pass in science subjects with certificate course in ANM (Nursing assistant) with 5 years experience in Government recognized institute/board.
- Project Technician III: 12th pass in science subjects and two years’ diploma in Para Medical Worker (Laboratory, Radiology, Physiotherapy, and Optometry) or 12th in science subjects with two year field or laboratory experience in Government recognized organization.
- Junior Nurse: 28 years of age
- Project Technician III: 30 years of age
How to Apply for the ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Junior Nurse & Project Technician Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 12 December 2017 at ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.