Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) - National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Office Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer (English) and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 July 2016.
Last Date of Applications: 15 July 2016
ICMR-NIOH Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Section Officer: 1 post
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Library Information Assistant: 1 post
- Stenographer (English): 3 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIOH Stenographer, LDC & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with 10 years experience in supervisory capacity as Section Officer in a Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body of Government.
- Section Officer: Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant: Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Library Information Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/Institute with 2 years professional experience in a Library under Central Govt./Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
- Stenographer (English): 12th Class passed or equivalent and minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on Computer. (35 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Accounts Officer: Maximum 45 years
- Section Officer: Maximum 35 years
- Office Assistant: Maximum 28 years
- Library Information Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Stenographer (English): Maximum 25 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Maximum 27 years
Selection Process for ICMR-NIOH Stenographer, LDC & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in competitive written examination or interview and skill test in Shorthand/Typing speed.
How to Apply for ICMR-NIOH Stenographer, LDC & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016. Last date of receipt of application is 15 July 2016.
Application Fee for ICMR-NIOH Stenographer, LDC & Other posts:
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD & Women Candidates: Nil
Click here for Detailed Notification