Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) invited application for recruitment to M.Sc, M.Phil & PhD Programme for 2015-16 batches. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 March 2015.
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 20 March 2015
- Date of Online test: 26 April 2015
Details of Course
- M.Sc (Economics): 2 years programme
- M.Phil/ PhD (Development Studies): 2 years M.Phil and 4 year PhD programme
- M.Sc (Economics): B. A/ B. Sc. In Economics / B. com./B. Stat/ B. Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/ B. Tech. / B. E. within at least a second division for Economics discipline and first division for other disciplines. The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
- M.Phil/ PhD (Development Studies): M. A./ M. Sc. in Economics/ M. Stat. / M. Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/ M. B. A./ M. Tech./ M. E./
- B. Tech. / B. E. with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines. The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the course can apply online through www.igidr.ac.in latest by 20 March 2015.