Non Teaching Jobs 2017
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 17 December 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 6 November 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 17 December 2017
IGNTU Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 4 Posts
- Security Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 3 Posts
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 2 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science) – 3 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Security Inspector – 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -5 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 7 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Medical Officer – MBBS recognized by M.C.I.
- Private Secretary – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Security Officer – Bachelor’s Degree with five years' experience as Security Supervisor/ supervisory position in security in a Govt. Offices, Educational Institute/ Private Organization of repute and Holding a valid Driving License to ride Jeep/Motor Cycle.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Personal Assistant – Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute; Proficiency in Stenography in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m; Proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m; Knowledge of computer applications.
- Professional Assistant – Master’s degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized University /Institute with one year experience in the relevant field in a university/research establishment/Central/State Govt./ PSU and other autonomous bodies library.
- Senior Technical Assistant – Master’s degree in Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/ Environmental Science/Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute or OR Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/ Environmental Science/Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university.
Application Fee for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How to apply for IGNTU Jobs 2017, Non Teaching Staff Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from 6 November 2017 to 17 December 2017. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to take a printout of the online application for future reference and submit a copy of online application with relevant documents to the Recruitment Cell Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Lalpur, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur ( Madhya Pradesh)- 484887. The Hard copy of application should reach within 10 days from the last date of online application registration in closed cover super-scribing the name of post applied for. The candidates can check the below link of detailed notification for more information.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates