Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Asst. Manager (HR) & Research Analyst. Candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 1 December 2014. IICA has been established by the Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs for capacity building and training in various subjects and matters relevant to corporate regulation and governance such as corporate and competition law, accounting and auditing issues, compliance management, corporate governance, business sustainability through environmental sensitivity and social responsibility, e-Governance and enforcement etc.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 1 December 2014
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR): 1 post
- Research Analyst: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 2 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR): Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.7600
- Research Analyst: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800
- Assistant Manager (HR): Graduate degree or MBA in HR with 8 years experience in managerial and administrative capacity in government or in public or private sector in government or in public or private sector in relevant field.
- Research Analyst: Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of working in IT wing of Govt. Organization / Public/ Private /Industry Sector; and having experience in data entry, Programme development, handling computer software, database and hardware.
Candidate age should not be crossed than 56 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules should be submitted to the Manager (HR), Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs, 2nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003 on or before 1 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.