Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) invited applications for the post of Professor and Head. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2017.
- Last date for submission of application – 18 December 2017
IICA Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Head, Centre for Responsible Corporate Governance
Eligibility Criteria for Professor and Head, Centre for Responsible Corporate Governance Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Professor- Ph.D. with 55% Marks in the preceding degree or equivalent in the relevant field. 10 years experience in teaching at Graduate/Post Graduate or in industry in the relevant field or related discipline; Publication of research papers in National or International Journals and experience of conducting sponsored research Projects/training programs.
- Head, Centre for Responsible Corporate Governance – Post graduate in relevant field with at least 10 years experience. Officers holding analogous posts or who have completed 5 years of service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 or 10 years of service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 and possess adequate experience in relevant field.
Age Limit for Professor and Head, Centre for Responsible Corporate Governance Posts
- Professor – 45 to 65 Years
- Head, Centre for Responsible Corporate Governance – 56 years
How to Apply for IICA Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to Assistant Manager (HR), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No. P 6, 7 and 8, Sector 5 IMT Manesar, District Gurgaon, Haryana – 122050 on or before 18 December 2017.