The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate in the areas of - Eco- system & Environment Management and Environment & Developmental Economics. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 1 December 2014. IIFM founded in 1982. This institute's objective is to fulfill the growing need for managerial human resource in forest and allied sectors. IIFM has developed as an educational, research, training and consultancy organization and is gradually acquiring an international reputation.
Last date of receipt of application forms: 1 December 2014
Details of Posts:
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Total No. of Posts: 2
Pay Scale: PB- 3, Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP - Rs.5400
Candidates should be Post Graduate in the relevant subject area with 3 years research or work experience.
- Candidate’s age should be below 35 years as on 31 October 2014.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with self attested copies of certificates may be sent by post to the Director, IIFM, P. B No.357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462 003 latest by 1 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.