IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invited applications for the post of Technical Officer, Executive Assistant, Project Coordinator and Project Facilitator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2017.
Last Date of Application - 14 December 2017
IIM Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer (AV/CCTV/IP Telephony)
- Executive Assistant (Student Exchange)
- Executive Assistant (Case Centre)
- Project Coordinator (Computer Centre)
- Project Facilitator/Planning Assistant (Executive Education)
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, Executive Assistant, Project Coordinator/Facilitator
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer - Engineering Graduate with minimum relevant experience of 10-15 years. Should have handled at least 2-3 large to medium sized Audio Video & CCTV Projects. AV Certifications
- Executive Assistant (Student Exchange) - Post Graduate preferably in Management from a premier Institute with minimum 5 years of experience
- Executive Assistant (Case Centre) - MBA or an equivalent Master’s degree with five years of relevant experience in an academic institution. The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities. Proficiency in computing is essential.
- Project Coordinator - Graduate from any discipline with IT background (Management/BE/B.Tech Degree desired) and minimum 5 years of experience
- Project Facilitator - The candidate should be a Post-Graduate (Preferably MBA) with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Technical Officer - 40 Years
- Executive Assistant - 36 Years
- Project Coordinator - 30 Years
- Project Facilitator/Planning Assistant (Executive Education) - 30 Years
How to Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Technical Officer, Executive Assistant, Project Coordinator/Facilitator Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website www.iima.ac.in on or before 14 December 2017
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates