IIM Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer Posts Job
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Jammu invited application for the recruitment to the post of Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, Secretary to the Director and Accountant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2017.
Closing date for submission of application: 15 November 2017
Indian Institute of Management Vacancy Details:
- Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO): 01 Post
- Secretary to the Director: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Accountant & Other Posts:
- Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO): Candidate should be possessing ACA/AICWA or MBA (Finance)/ M. Com with 60% or more marks.Minimum 10 years’ experience with sound knowledge of Central Govt. rules relating to Accounts/Audit, Service conditions, Treasury and Finance.
- Secretary to the Director: Minimum 60% marks in Post Graduate / Graduate degree from a recognized University/institute with sound knowledge of basic computer operations (M S Office), Internet etc.2 years of Secretarial Experience with Post Graduate degree or 3 years of Secretarial Experience with Graduate degree in Office work in a reputed Organization/Central/State Govt. organization/Academic institution/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporate Sector.
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks /ICWAI (Inter) /CA(Inter) Candidates having Master’s degree in Commerce or equivalent would be preferred.
- Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
- Secretary to the Director: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
- Accountant: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Gen: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft in favor of ‘Indian Institute of Management Jammu’ payable at Jammu.
SC/ST/ PWD/ Woman candidates: No application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Management Accountant & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Convener, IIM Jammu C/o Indian Institute of Management Lucknow-Noida Campus Sector-62, Institutional Area, NOIDA – 201307 (Uttar Pradesh)on or before 15 November 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates