IIM Lucknow has invited applications for the post of Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Executives (WMP) for the 2017-19 academic session. The programme will be conducted in the Noida campus of the institute. All the interested and eligible candidates must apply for the programme on or before April 03, 2017.
IIM Lucknow will select students for admission to the WMP program based on performance in an entrance test and personal interview.
The 13th of WMP will commence on during third week of June, 2017. Students will be awarded the “Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Executives” on successful completion of the Programme.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Program For Working Executives
- Candidate should have a bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks or 5.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. (For reserved categories minimum percent required is 45% or 5.0 CGPA)
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of full-time post-qualification professional work experience as on April 30, 2017.
- Candidates should have a valid CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ GATE/ WMP Entrance Test score
How to apply for WMP
1. Download application form along with the prospectus from the link provided below:
2. Download and print the application form which is in a MS-Word format on A4 size good quality paper.
3. Paste one passport size photograph with glue at the space provided on the application form.
4. It is required that the completed Application Form should reach the Admissions Office by hand latest by Monday, 03 April 2017 by 17:30 Hours
5. You can also apply online for the programme by clicking on the link provided below
The hard copies of the application form needs to be submitted by Postal Services or Give by hand (before the deadline) to the following address:-
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow – Noida Campus
B-1, Sector 62, Institutional Area
Noida – 201307
For more updates on MBA Related News, keep visiting MBA section of Jagranjosh.com