Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited application for admission to Postgraduate and PhD programmes for the 1st semester of 2015-16 batches. The candidates eligible for the course can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2015.
Last date of registration online: 31 March 2015
Details of Course
- PhD Programmes: Department: Applied Mechanics, Biochemical Engineering & Biotech, Chemical Engg, Chemistyr, Civil Engineering, Computer Sci. And Engg, Electrical Engg, Maths, Mechnical Engg, Physics.
- M.Tech: Applied Mechanics, Applied Research in Electronics, Atmospheric Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics and Textile Technology.
- Interdisciplinary M.Tech: Energy, Ind. Tribology, Opto-Electro, Polymer Sci & Tech, VLSI Design Tools & tech, Telecomm tech. and Management and Instrumentation technology.
- M.S (Research): Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg, Biochemical Engg & Biotech, Comp. Sci. & engg, Mech. Engg and Chemical Engg.
- M. Des: Instrument design & Development Centre
A CGPA of 6.5 for General category on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks in aggregate is also available to those with MA Degree in English for admission to PhD in English. For admission to FT PhD/ M.Tech/M.S programme the GATE score of candidate wherever required should not be lower than the minimum prescribed which is 300 for General category.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested to apply for the course can directly apply through Institute’s website http://www.iitd.ac.in before 31 March 2015.