Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has invited aspiring candidates to apply for various posts in the institution. Those candidates who have the desired educational qualifications and are eligible for the posts could apply in the prescribed format before 10 November 2014.
- Last date of Receipt of Application Form: 10 November 2014
Details of Post
- Student Counsellor: 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent: 14 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 14 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Sr. Catering, Accounts): 66 Posts
- Student Counsellor: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-
- Junior Superintendent: Rs. 9,300- 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs. 9,300- 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- Junior Assistant( Accounts): Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- Senior Assistant Catering: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-
- Student Counsellor: Those candidates having a Ph.D / Post Graduate Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Social work with atleast one year of relevant experience could apply for the post.
- Junior Superintendent: Candidates having passed their Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree with first class marks and worked atleast for 1 year as Senior Assistant or equivalent in any firm with grade pay of atleast Rs. 2,800 are eligible to apply for the job. Candidates should also possess proficiency in various computer office applications.
- Junior Accounts Officer: Those candidates who have passed their B.Com/ M.Com examinations with first class marks and having atleast 1 year working experience in the pay bad of grade pay Rs. 2,800 are eligible to apply for the job. Those candidates having higher degrees in financial management or ICWA/ ICA would be given preference.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university with 60% marks and a typing speed of 35-40w.p.m. could apply for the job.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Candidates having B.Com degree with atleast 60% marks and a thorough knowledge of Computer Office applications and typing could apply for the job.
- Senior Assistant (Catering): Those candidates who have a Degree in Hotel Management with atleast 60% marks along with one year experience in the relevant filed could apply for the job. Preference would be given to candidates who have a proficiency in Computer Office Applications.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format. Demand Draft of Rs. 100 for the post of Student Councellor and 50 is needed to be drawn out by the candidates for all the other remaining posts in favor of ‘Registrar, IIT Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
- The duly filled and signed application form along with all the relevant documents and certificates should be enclosed in an envelope with the demand draft and latest passport size photograph. This envelop should superscribe “Request for Application Form- Advertisement No. E-II/08/2014 (E)”.
- The filled envelope should be addressed to ‘The Recruitment Cell, Room No. MZ- 113, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016’ and should reach by 10 November 2014.