Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the Department of Agriculture & Food Engineering. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 2 May 2014. IIT Kharagpur is a public engineering, management and law institution established by the government of India in 1951. It was established to train scientists and engineers after India attained independence in 1947. It is known for its festivals: Spring Fest (Social and Cultural Festival), Kshitij (Techno-Management Festival) and Shaurya (sports festival).
Last date for receipt of application forms: 2 May 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Name of the Department: Dept of Agrl. & Food Engg
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- per month (depending upon qualification & experience)
- B. Tech and Master Degree in Agricultural or Civil Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering / Irrigation and Drainage Engineering / Land and Water Resources Engineering / Water Resources Engineering / Environmental Engineering.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with minimum 70% marks.
- The candidate should be preferably GATE/NET qualified.
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates can apply on plain paper, giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302 on or before 2 May 2014.