IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018
IIT Kharagpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 October 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer – Technical- 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellowship – Research – 1 Post
- Senior Project Officer - Research - 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship – Research- 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer - Research- 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship- 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship - Research- 1 Post
- Lead Project Officer - Technical - 1 Post
- Principal Project Officer - Technical- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF and Other Posts
- Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer – Technical- BTech/MTech in CSE or Related Discipline.
- Senior Research Fellowship – Research – M. Tech. in Biotechnology or M. Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life sciences plus two years of relevant research experience in microbiology and molecular biology. A good academic qualification in any of the abovementioned areas. For candidate with M. Sc. degree, either GATE or NET (LS) is mandatory.
- Senior Project Officer - Research – B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields with two years experience or M.Tech.
- Junior Research Fellowship- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or related disciplines with NET Qualification.
- Junior Research Fellowship - Research- M.Sc. in Physics with valid GATE/NET score / M.Tech. in (Physics/ Optics / Optoelectronics / Fiber Optics / Photonics / Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science / Instrumentation Engineering).
- Lead Project Officer - Technical - BTech/MTech in CSE or Related Discipline with Minimum of 2 years experience in Software Systems, GPU and Cloud based Systems and familiarity in Machine Learning.
- Principal Project Officer - Technical- BTech/MTech in CSE or Relevant Disciplines with hands-on experience in Computer and GPU systems, Cloud based systems, with a familiarity in Machine Learning and ML-based Systems.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 October 2018. After submitting the online applications, candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview