IBPS declared the result of CWE (V) main Exam 2015 for recruitment of the post of PO/MT. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-V will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE PO/MT-V and Interview.
A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Download of call letters for interview
Conduct of interview
Here the banking team of jagran josh is providing some questions that are generally asked in the interview.
- Introduce yourself?
- Introduce yourself in one minute?
- Define yourself in one word?
- Define yourself in one line?
- Describe yourself?
- Meaning of your name, who named you and why?
- What is your father's name & his job profile?
- Are you married?
- Tell me about your family background?
- Do you any girl friend? If not then why?
- How many members are in your family?
- What does your mother do or whether she is a house wife or in job?
Questions related to banks:
- What is RBI and its role in baking industry?
- Which organistaion regulates Commercial banks in India?
- How can define the Indian Banking system?
- Which is the largest commercial bank in India?
- What is Micro Finance Institution (MFI)?
- Which organisation announces Monetary Policy in India?
- Which body announces fiscal policy in India?
- Is Banking Ombudsman Scheme is applied on commercial banks?
- What is total number of nationalised banks in the country currently?
- What is ECGC?
- How Bank contributes to economic development of the nation?
- What is NPA?
- How can commercial bank reduce its Non-performing Asset (NPA)?
- Name any five private sector bank?
- Name any five foreign banks in India?
- Is foreign banks working in India are regulated by RBI?
- What is DICGC?
- What is Banc assurance?
- What is Cross selling?
- What is Base rate?
- What is retail banking?
- What is Investment banking?
- What is Universal banking?
- What are key policy rates?
- What are nationalised banks?
- What is NBFC? How it is different from banks?
- What is IMPS?
- What are Basel norms?
- Who is responsible issuing of currency in India?
- Who regulates Foreign exchange in India?
General questions (related to hobbies, profession, and profile):
- Where you come from?
- Tell me/us about your native place/city/state?
- For what it is famous?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What is the use of your hobbies to this organisation?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- Tell me about your educational background?
- Which is your favorite subject?
- What are your previous achievements?
- Have you done any extracurricular activity during college time?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities one should posses to be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organisation?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How is your subject helpful in banking sector?
- Why there is a Gap in your studies?
- What is your strength and weakness?
- Why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why we should select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What about those who have no hobbies? Are they not creative?
- Which officer gave you the certificate for, being a caste certificate/character certificate?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don't get final selection in this examination too what would you do?
- Where did you spend your childhood?
- Why don't you join your family business?
- Who is your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in which bank they are serving?
Click here to know more about banking term for interview
Click here for list of Documents to be produced at the time of interview