Exams have always been a diabolic case for everyone who gives their Class 12th exams, especially for those who appear for PCM subjects. In this plight for students appearing their Boards this year, the jagranjosh experts have come with a magical solution for the students of PCM subjects especially.
Here we are going to discuss about the last minute preparation for exams and how to do good in PCM subjects when you are in exam hall. We will discuss about this subject-wise.
- The chemistry chapters are divided into 3 major parts – Physical, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
- The chapter with maximum marks is that of p-block elements.
- Pressure on numerical of physical chemistry can be kept for the last, as it covers only 12 marks in total.
- Stress on reasoning questions should be made.
- The second book of organics covers 28 marks & that pattern for its priority should be Nomenclature, Conceptual reasoning like strength, radius, polar solvents etc., Important reactions like the Friedel crafts reaction, Hoffmann reaction etc.
- The theory part of first book is that of approx. 30 marks. So make a valuable use of time to understand those basics.
- The chapter in physics are divided into 3 major parts again – Classical Physics, Optics & Waves and Modern Physics.
- The chapter with maximum marks is that of Optics counting 14 marks.
- The numerical part is of 20 marks through the whole paper.
- The first book basically dedicated to classical physics has major chapters of magnetism which demands maximum time dedication, as it is totally a theory based.
- In physics, a question arises in 3 manner – Theory like the derivations, reasoning etc., Conceptual based questions from electrostatics & magnetism etc., and Numerical.
- Make a list of important derivations and understand the concept behind those which will help you to solve both the theory and the conceptual part; to some extent also in numerical part.
- For the numerical part make list of formulae’s covered in the whole subject and then prepare a list of sample questions based on those formulae, by this manner you will never miss any particular part of the problem if faced by you.
- The Modern Physics part which has Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductors and Communication Systems doesn’t demand too much time so you can make a start of your preparation with it, but as always starting from chapter 1 holds an added advantage.
- The mathematics chapters are divided into 3 major parts again – Numbers, Calculus and Discrete mathematics.
- The major part covered is that of Calculus which holds 44 marks in total.
- The most important chapter is that of Vectors which holds 17 marks and then Matrices & Determinants which holds 13 marks.
- In the Calculus part, just brush your basics with formulae’s. Note down the whole list of formulae’s and solve each with an example.
- The best way to get maximum marks in mathematics is by solving the whole of NCERT at least twice and do refer for Solved Exercises of the subject.
Keep in mind that the 15 minutes extra time given to you during an exam is just for you to make out your strategy to solve your papers; don’t waste those minutes as they can prove precious with your marks.
As always, a preparation only completes when you test your intelligence. Here we have provided you with free Test papers (Guess Papers & Practice Papers) for your intelligence check and also the NCERT Solutions to solve your doubts. Along with this you can find Previous Years Question Papers.
!! All the Best !!
!! Excel your exams well !!