Indian Air force invited applications for recruitment to the post of Telephone Operator and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format so as to reach within 30 days (12 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Advertisement No: Davp 10801/11/0086/1718
Last Date of Application: 30 days (12 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Indian Air force Vacancy Details:
- Telephone Operator (Gr. II) - 01 Post
- Clk Hindi Typist - 01 Post
- D’ Man (Gr. III) – 01 Post
How to Become Pilot in Air Force
Eligibility Criteria for Group C Civilian Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Telephone Operator: Possess Matriculation Pass or equivalent and Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX).
- Typist (Hindi): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Typing Speed @25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Manual Typewriter and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- D’ Man: Possess Matriculation Pass or equivalent and Diploma (02 years) in the respective trade and must be having 05 years of experience in the concerned trade.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years
How to Apply for IAF Telephone Operator and Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio- data neatly typed in the prescribed format and send the application along with other self- attested necessary documents to the office of the Commanding Officer of any Air Force Station of your choice within 30 days (12 March 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.