Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier Nursing Assistant under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore by Recruiting Office (HQ), Bangalore at Govt College of Physical Education, East Hill, Calicut (Kerala) from 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017. Candidates from the southern districts of Karnataka Bangalore Rural, Bangalore Urban, Bellary, Chamarajnagar, Chikkaballapur, Chitradurga, Hassan, Kodagu, Kolar, Mandya, Mysore, Ramnagara and Tumkur who wish to join Indian Army as Soldier Nursing Assistant can apply online from 6 September 2017 to 7 October 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission – 6 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 7 October 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC)
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) - 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 40% marks in compulsory subjects and minimum 50% marks in aggregate. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
Age Limit - 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Selection Criteria for Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical and Common Entrance Examination.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 for Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 6 September to 7 October 2017. Candidates are required to mention Adhar Card details in Online Application Form. For more details, click on the detailed notification link below.
Scroll Down for More Jobs