Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier Technical & Other Posts under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai by Army Recruiting Office (HQ), Secunderabad from 01 to 10 Nov 2017 at Dr BR Ambedkar Stadium, Karimnagar (Telangana). The Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted into 31 districts of Telangana State. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission – 17 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 16 October 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 01 November 2017 to 10 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier Technical - 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) - 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science / Elcetronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subject and 50% marks in aggregate. Or B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc. degree. However, the candidates should have studied all the four special subjects in class XIIth also.
- Soldier General Duty - 10th pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification. 33% or above Marks or D1 Grade scored in Second language for 10th pass candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman - 8 th Class Pass (For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce); 10th Class Pass. (For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trade)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical– Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII; Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 for Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 17 September to 16 October 2017. For more details, click on the detailed notification link below.
Scroll Down for More Jobs