Indian Army invited applications for Army Recruitment Rally which is going to be held at Mandi, Kullu and Lahaul-spiti to the post of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk. The rally will be conducted at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una from 17 November to 19 November 2017. The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 1 November 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission- 18 September 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 01 November 2017.
- Recruitment Rally - 17 November to 19 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
Eligibility Criteria for SGD & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier GD (All Arms) - Class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical - Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII; Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Interested candidates can apply online from 18 September 2017 to 01 November 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs