Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Sri City, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts of the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturers.
IIIT, Sri City, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh setup by Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners on PPP mode is a Research & Teaching Institute focused on Information Technology and its application to different domains. The Institute commenced its operations from Academic Year 2013 with intake of 60 students. The campus is coming up on a 100 acre area. Sri City is a planned integrated business city located 55 km north of Chennai on NH5 along the border of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturers
1. Computer Science and Engineering (any specialization): 06 Posts
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering (any specialization): 04 Posts
3. Mathematics: 01 Posts
4. Communications (English): 01 Posts
- Ph. D from a reputed Institute in the appropriate discipline with a very good academic record. Candidates who have submitted their thesis, or are likely to submit, may also apply, for the post applied for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
- Individuals with Masters Degree from a reputed Institute can join as a Lecturer and pursue their Ph.D program at IIIT Hyderabad or IIT Madras. Lecturer will become Asst.Professor after completion of Ph.D, following due process for the post applied for the Lecturer.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.iiits.ac.in also upload the complete bio- data and relevant documents as well.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.