Indian Institute of Spices Research invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow (Bioinformatics). The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview on 20 December 2014. Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Calicut a constituent body of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is a major Institute devoted to research on spices. A National Research Centre for Spices was established in 1986 with its headquarters at Calicut, Kerala by merging the erstwhile Regional Station of CPCRI at Calicut and Cardamom Research Centre at Appangala, Karnataka.
Date of Interview: 20 December 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Bioinformatics)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA for first two years
- Rs. 18000/- per month + HRA for third year onwards.
- Candidate should be PG in Bioinformatics from Recognised University.
- Candidate should have 1 year experience in Biochemical or Analytical laboratory or Research Institution.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women as on 20 December 2014.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in test/Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format and attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopies in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc., held at IISR Kozhikode Main Campus -Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode - Kollegal” Road on 20 December 2014 at 10: 00 am.