Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried Indian Male & Female candidates for NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th Course-Apr 2014 Short Service Commission Post 2013. Eligible male Indian citizens can apply through prescribed application format on or before 16 August 2013. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
Last date for receipt of applications: 16 August 2013
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th Course-Apr 2014 Short Service Commission
- NCC Men: 50 Posts
- · NCC Women: 04 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 54
Candidate age should be between 19 to 25 years.
Graduate from any recognised university with minimum 50% marks and should have served for minimum 2 academic years in the Senior Division/Wing of N.C.C & have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Stipend during the period of training is Rs.21000/-.
- On completion they will be commissioned as Lt in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay 5400/- and MSP Rs.6000/- + other allowances.
Selection Process will be done on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply on plain paper as per the format given in the advertisement, duly typed.
- The applications must be posted to the nearest OC, NCC units from which the NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces duly counter-signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC West Block- IV, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
- All NCC Units will forward the applications to DDG, NCC of the concerned State. DDG NCC will process all applications and forward them to Dte Gen NCC.
For more information, CLICK HERE