Oil India Ltd, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Executive Trainee in various disciplines. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 20 September 2016
Oil India Ltd Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• Executive Trainee–Mechanical- 02 Posts
• Executive Trainee–Information Technology- 01 Post
• Executive Trainee–Human Resource- 01 Post
• Executive Trainee–Public Relations- 01 Post
• Executive Trainee–Geology- 01 Post
• Executive Trainee–R&D- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Ltd Executive Trainee Jobs:
• Executive Trainee–Mechanical- Graduate degree in Mechanical Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks.
• Executive Trainee–Information Technology- Graduate degree in Computer Science/ IT of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks.
• Executive Trainee–Human Resource- Post Graduate degree in Mgmt./ Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/ Social Welfare/Social Work/ IR of minimum 02 years duration with 60% marks.
• Executive Trainee–Public Relations- Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Mass Communication/ PR and Corporate Communication.
• Executive Trainee–Geology- Post Graduate degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level.
• Executive Trainee–R&D- Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Ltd Executive Trainee Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test/trade test/interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Oil India Ltd Executive Trainee Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: DGM- Personnel, RCE’s Office Building, Oil India Limited, Duliajan – 786602, (ASSAM) so as to reach on or before 26 February 2016.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.