Indian Ordnance Factory Notified Recruitment for 18 Various Posts 2014
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF), Field Gun Factory, Kanpur invited application for recruitment of 18 Various Posts.
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF), Field Gun Factory, Kanpur invited application for recruitment of 18 Various Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Pharmacist: 01
2. Supervisor - NT: 01
3. Supervisor Grade - III: 01
4. Lower Division Clerk: 05
5. Telephone Operator Grade - II: 01
6. Fireman: 02
7. Multi- Tasking Staff: 05
8. Medical Assistant: 01
9. Durwan: 01
- Matriculation (Class X) from a recognized Board/ University (for 3, 6, 7 & 9).
- Passes 10+2 or equivalent with Science from a recognized Board/ University. (for post 1, 4, 5 & 8).
- Degree in any subject from a recognized University (for post 2).
- Certificate as Registered Pharmacist.
- Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit: not be exceed 32 years (for post 1), 27 years (for post 2, 5, 6, 8 & 9), between 18 to 27 years (for post 3 & 4) and between 18 to 25 years (for post 7) and relaxation as per rules.
- For Post 1: Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month. (for post 1),
- For post 2: Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For post 3 to 6: Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month
- For post 7 to 9: Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Factory’s Website www.fieldgunindia.gov.in within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidates are required to send the filled in Application Form along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) along with a Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “General Manger, Indian Ordnance Factory, Field Gun Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208 009 (UP)” within 07 days of closing date of Application.