Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), set up in 1889 is the leading research institutions engaged in livestock research and development of the region. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to PhD programme in 19 disciplines.
Name of Programme
Disciplines: Animal Biochemistry, Veterinary Bacteriology, Vet Pharmacology, Animal Biotechnology, Vet Extension Education, Vet Physiology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Vet Immunology, Vet Public Health, Animal Nutrition, Vet Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Vet Surgery & Radiology, Livestock Production & Management, Vet Medicine, Vet Virology, Livestock Products Technology, Vet Parasitology, Poultry Science and Vet Pathology
- Sale of bulletin starts: 1 April 2013
- Last date for submission of application form: 2 May 2013
- Deadline to receive application form from far flung areas: 9 May 2013
- Entrance test conducts on: 9 June 2013
- Admission seekers must possess MVSc degree in the concerned discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 7.00/10.00 or equivalent (55% marks or CGPA 6.45/10.00 or equivalent in case of SC/ ST/ Sponsored candidates)
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 23 years of age as on 1 August 2013. There is no upper age limit.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the competitive written examination conducted by the institute on the specified date.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1200 for General/OBC category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST category candidates. The fee must be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “ICAR, Unit IVRI, IZATNAGAR” payable at State Bank of India, CARI Branch (Code No 7027), Bareilly.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can get the information bulletin and application form from Assistant Administrative Officer (Academics), IVRI.
- Besides this, Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the institute
- Applicants must send the duly filled application form complete in all respects with requisite sets of documents and DD to the undersigned so as to reach on or before the last date:
Assistant Administrative Officer (Academic)
To obtain further details, please visit the official website of IVRI