Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Notified Recruitment for Senior Resident 2014
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences invited applications for recruitment of Senior Resident in 3 years Senior Residency Programme, in different departments of the Institute.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences invited applications for recruitment of Senior Resident in 3 years Senior Residency Programme, in different departments of the Institute. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 February 2014.
IGIMS was established on 19 November 1983, as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is one of the main health care institutions in the state of Bihar. It is the only superspecialist institute of Bihar. The institute provides education in medicine and conducts health and medicinal research.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 15 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
- Anatomy: 2
- Anaesthesia: 1
- Community Medicine: 3
- Forensic Medicine: 1
- General Medicine: 2
- General Surgery: 1
- Microbiology: 3
- Ophthalmology: 1
- Orthopaedic: 3
- Pharmacology: 1
- Paediatrics: 1
- Pathology: 1
- Radiology: 1
- Gastroenterology: 3
- Urology: 1
- Nephrology: 3
- Neuro-Medicine: 2
- Cardiology: 2
- Endocrinology: 1
- G.I. Surgery: 1
- Paediatric Surgery: 3
- Neuro-Surgery: 5
- Oncology/Radio-therapy: 4
- Virology: 2
Total No. of Posts: 48
- Candidate upper age limit shall be 35 years as on 31 January 2014.
- Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- A Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
- Recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/Medical speciality.
- The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
Candidate need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- in case of SC/ ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
Rs. 35025/- during 1st year, Rs. 35888/- 2nd year and Rs.36763/- 3rd year inclusive of NPA plus usual allowances as admissible for Senior Residents in this Institute.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from the website: http: www.igims.org.
- Application complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials, Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied so as to reach Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar) on or before 15 February 2014.