Instructions for filling up Offline application form for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013
Staff Selection Commission will conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination on 14 April 2013 and 21 April 2013.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination on 14 April 2013 and 21 April 2013. The eligible candidates are advised to apply before 15 February 2013. Here are some instructions for filling up the application.
• Read all the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
• The candidate should use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes. i.e. filling up the boxes
• Column 1 and 2: Name of the Examination Centre and Code. For details refer to para-8 of the Notice of the Examination.
• Column 12.1: Code for seeking age relaxation.Refer to para 5B of the Notice of the Examination.
• Column 13: Preference for Posts. The candidates should carefully indicate preference for Posts (refer para-2 of Notice). Option once exercised will be final and no change addition will be allowed under any circumstance.
• Column 14: Preference for States/UTs. All the candidates should carefully indicate preference for States/UTs (Refer Para-12 B of Notice. Option once excercised will be final and no changes/additions will be allowed under any circumstance.
• Column 15: Minority communities notified by Govt. namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians (Parsees). Write 8 in the box if you belong to any of the Minority community. Otherwise leave it blank.
• Column 17: Educational Qualification from Degree or Equivalent onwards: See Annexure –X for Codes. Use OTHERS[ code-35] for any other qualification.
• Column 17: Subject Code :See Annexure – X for codes. Use OTHERS (Code No.48) for other subjects. If marks are not available equivalent marks may be filled or marks column may be left blank.
• Column 19: Postal Address: Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN Code in the boxes. All the correspondence will be made to this address.
Column 20: Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph or with mutilated / defaced photograph. Box in the Application form for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
Column 21 & 22: Signature of Candidate (Wherever required)
Please sign in running hand. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected. Unsigned application shall also be rejected.
Detailed Advertisement for SSC CGL Exam 2013
Important Dates for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013
Syllabus for Combined Graduate Level Tier I Examination 2013
Examination Scheme for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2013
How to Apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013
Examination Centers for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2013