Instrument Research & Development Establishment (IRDE), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence invites applications from the qualified Indian Citizens for the selection of the Senior Research Fellowship and Junior Research Fellowship for the period of Two Years (Extendable as per rules) as per the below mentioned details.
• Date of Publication of Advert.: 22 February 2014
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. (15 March 2014)
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Senior Research Fellowship
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
2. Name of Post: Junior Research Fellowship
No. of Posts: 06 (Six).
Educational Qualification & Experience
For Senior Reasearch Fellowship
• M. Tech Degree in Optics Technology/ Applied Optics with First Division.
• First Division in Graduate Level as well.
For Junior Reasearch Fellowship
• M. Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Photonics/ Optoelectronics/ Laser Technology Or
• B. Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Engineering Physics/ Optics/ Optoelectronics with First Division.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Candidates should be maximum 28 years of age on the last date of receipt of application.
• Age Relaxation as per rules. Relaxable for 05 years for SC & ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
• Stipend Rs. 18,000/- for Senior Research Fellowship Per Month.
• Stipend Rs. 16,000/- for Junior Research Fellowship Per Month.
• With other facilities like House Rent Allowance (HRA) and Medical facilities admissible as per rules.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their typed applications with complete bio- data to the 'Director, Instruments Research & Development Establishment, Raipur Road, Dehradun – 248 008 within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
• Also send a Bank Draft of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of Director, IRDE, Dehradun along with the application. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category are exempted from bank draft.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• Candidates will be requested to produce certificates/ testimonials in original at the time of Interview.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• Vacancies may increase or decrease.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
• Selection will consist initially be on the basis of Screening Test followed with the interview for fresh applicants.
• The candidates who have qualified UGC/ CSIR (NET – JRF)/ NET/ GATE will directly qualify for the interview.