ISRO JRF & Other Posts Job
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 November 2017.
Closing date for submission of online application: 17 November 2017
Indian Space Research Organization Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 58 Posts
- Research Associate (RA): 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
- Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication: 02 Posts
- Computer Science/ IT: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant: 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – A: 01 Post
- Technician – B: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidate should have Master’s degree with NET or equivalent qualification. Candidate should have First Class with 65% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University. Candidate should have good academic record and education throughout in Science or Engineering stream.
- Research Associate (RA): Doctorate or equivalent degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology or having 3 years of Research, teaching and design development experience after ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. First Class with 60% marks or above or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 Scale or an equivalent from recognized University/Institution in the relevant subject.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma with First Class in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institutions/Board/University.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Physics / Applied Physics with First Class from recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant (Multimedia): B.Sc in Multimedia /Animation(minimum 3 years duration) with First class from UGC/AICTE/Govt. recognized Colleges/Institutions.
- Technician: Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Information Technology & Elctronics System Maintenance Trade.
- Junior Research Fellow: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician – A: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
How to Apply for Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.isro.gov.in/recruitment.sac.gov.in/OSAR on or before 17 November 2017.