Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Mukteshwar, Nainital (UK) will conduct Walk –in- Interview who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for various projects, purely on Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 22 December 2014.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 22 December 2014 at 11.00 AM.
Details of Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Senior/ Junior Research Fellow (SRF/ JRF): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
Qualification must be from a recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) or Ph.D. Degree in Animal Breeding discipline or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Master’s of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.) in Medicine or B.V.Sc. in the relevant field or equivalent with relevant experience in the concerned field.
35 years (for men) and 40 years (for women)
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 22 December 2014 at 11.00 AM at Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Mukteshwar – 263 138, Nainital (Uttrakhand) with the filled in application form in prescribed format along with complete Bio- data, original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd.).