IWAI NOIDA Recruitment 2017
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), NOIDA invited applications for the post of Consultant on Contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 December 2017.
Notification Number - IWAI/SRC/Contrl.10/2017
- Last Date of Application - 05 December 2017
IWAI Vacancy Details
Total Post - 03
- Consultant (Land Management) - 02 Posts
- Consultant (Building Maintenance) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant
- Consultant (Land Management) - Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to LLB candidates.
- Consultant (Building Maintenance) - The Candidate should possess degree in Civil Engineering, preferably masters, with specialization in structures/hydraulics from a recognized university or institute or AMIE from Institution of Engineers.
- Consultant (Land Management) - Minimum 5 years of experience , preferably retired Tehsildar or above rank officers, in dealing matters of land revenue, land acquisition and land disputes for Govt. project.
- Consultant (Building Maintenance) - Minimum 5 years of experience in handling civil construction / building maintenance for large infrastructure works.
How to Apply for IWAI Consultant Posts 2017
Applications in prescribed format, to be addressed to "The Assistant Secretary (SRC), IWAI, Noida" through registered post/ speed post on or before 05 December 2017
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates