IWAI Driver & Other Posts Job
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Driver & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
Closing date for submission of application: 30 November 2017
Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy Details
- Inland Dredge Master: 04 Posts
- Licence Engine Driver: 02 Posts
- Dredge Control Operator: 06 Posts
- Master 2ndClass: 09 Posts
- Driver 1st Class: 18 Posts
- Driver 2nd Class: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Driver & Other Posts
- Inland Dredge Master: Candidates should be Dredge Master certificate grade holders of AIDC training of M/s DCIOr, 1st Class Driver having passed higher secondary exam with 8 years’ experience in operation of Dredgers Or, Petty Officers from Indian Navy having 5 years’ experience on Dredgers Or, SR II certificate holders with a minimum of 1-year experience in handling dredger in addition to 6 years of hydrographic surveying.
- Dredge Control Operator: Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engg. with experience of one year in operation of machinery. Or, Matriculation with Minimum Ten Years’ Experienceas Tube Operator on Dredgers. Or, Driver 1st Class With 5 Years’ Experience in The Grade. Knowledge of Swimming.
- Master 2nd class: Certificate of competency as Master 2ndClass.Knowledge of Swimming.
- Driver 1st class: Certificate of competency as Driver 1stClass. Knowledge of Swimming.
- Driver 2nd class: Certificate of competency as Driver 2ndClass.Knowledge of swimming.
- Inland Dredge Master, Master 2ndClass, Dredge Control Operator, Driver 1st Class: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Licence Engine Driver: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Driver 2nd Class: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Inland Waterways Authority of India Driver & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Assistant Secretary (SRC), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (30 November 2017).
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates