Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Culture, Media & Governance (CCMG), New Delhi invited eligible candidates to apply for the post of Research Fellow and other posts under the Centre for Potencial Excellence in Particular Areas (CPEPA Programme). The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 15 December 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 December 2016
Jamia Millia Islamia Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Millia Islamia Research Fellow and Other Jobs:
- Research Fellow: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the respective specialty in Social Science discipline.
- Project Fellow/ Project Manager: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Social Sciences discipline.
- Attendant: Possess Eighth Standard Pass with knowledge of operating Photostat Machine.
Experience Required: Having 03 (three) years (wherever applicable) of relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field for the respective post (if any).
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia Research Fellow and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Research Fellow and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts with the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to Mr. Suhail Ahmad (office In- charge, Centre for Culture, Media & Governance (CCMG), Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi) via email at the Email ID email@example.com on or before 15 December 2016.