The University of Jammu invited applications for Recruitment to the posts of Associate Professor, Professor and Assistant Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 July 2014.
The University of Jammu was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate Universities of Jammu and Kashmir.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 18 July 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Associate Professor: 6 posts
- Professor: 1 post
- Assistant Director: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 8 posts
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs.9,000
- Professor: Rs.37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs.10,000
- Assistant Director: Rs.37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs.9,000
- Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
Candidates have to pay crossed Indian postal orders or Bank Draft of Rs.750/- drawn in favour of Registrar, University of Jammu, Jammu-180006.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar Adm. (C&R), Room No. 112, Old Adminstrative Block, University of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) - 180006, J&K State before 18 July 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for the Post of ____________”.