JDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download: Jalgaon District Central Co-Operative Bank has released the JDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card on its official website. All such candidates who have applied for the JDCC Bank Clerk posts can download their Admit Card from the official website-ibpsonline.ibps.in.
In order to download the JDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019, candidates would require furnishing their Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) on the on portal.
Jalgaon District Central Co-Operative Bank had earlier invited application for the 220 Clerk Posts. Candidates wit Graduation pass from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks have applied for these posts.
Under selection process, candidates have to participate in the online Test/Examination for these posts. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website till 22 September 2019.
JDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://jdccbank.com/.
- Click on the link related link Online Examination Call letter Download click the link given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY).
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of examination otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.