Step-1: Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number:
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step-2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression:
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 20 kb.
- Size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 20 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
NOTE: The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of fees. Once the payment of fee has been made / e-Challan downloaded, candidate particulars cannot be edited.
Step-3: Pay Examination Fee by debit/credit card or e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank:
Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgement Page.
Payment by Bank e-challan:
The candidate has to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC) to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgement Page.