Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research invited application for the post of Senior Resident on Regular basis by Walk-in interview. The eligible candidates can appear on the interview on 1 December 2014 and 2 December 2014.
- Date of Interview: 1 December 2014 and 2 December 2014, 8:30 AM.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 87 (03 Posts reserved for PH candidates)
Pay Scale: The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
A Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery: The candidate should possess M.S (General Surgery), M.Ch. (CTVS) will be preferred.
- Gastroenterology (Medical Department: The candidate should possess MD (General Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology) will be preferred.
- Nuclear Medical Department: The candidate should possess MD in Radiotherapy / Radio diagnosis with diploma in Radiation Medicine or MD in Nuclear Medicine / MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine.
- Geriatric Medicine: The candidate should possess MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine.
- Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty): The candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution. M.D/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.
Selection of candidates will be based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
Requisites for the Interview
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held from 01 December 2014 and 02 December 2014 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with:
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- The following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof and
- Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
- No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.